- It’s a very high yielding hybrid of Kharif and Rabi seasons and has a unique
plant structure that makes it to respond higher populations.
- This hybrid has big cobs and highest shelling percentage (83-85%)
- Yellow and uniform seeds
- Semi dent grain with excellent tip filling, orange and shiny seeds.
- Widely adopted for all maize growing area.
- Very sweet and tasty (15-17 %)
- Well suited for fodder.
This hybrid mature in 90-100 days in Kharif and 115-120 days in rabi seasons.
- Tolerant to drought condition and diseases.
- Semi dent yellow orange colored grain.
- Widely adopted hybrid i.e suitable for all maize growing area.
- Suitable for low management conditions.
This breed takes 100-105 days in Kharif and 120-125 Days in Rabi seasons.
- Plant of this hybrid is average heighted and have long broad leaves.
- There are 14-16 raw/ cob and 40-45 grain in each raw.
- Cobs of this hybrid are longest, attractive and grow at equal height.
- A high yielding white hybrid.
- Semi dent-shining white grains.
- Excellent roti making.